Friday, October 01, 2004

i almost give up....

hi... kinda solem today.... sad ah... get my marks for englich and geog.. eng i did quite well... but for geog, it was disastrous! haiya..failed both section... i was totally focusing on topic tourism... but the tourism question was a mixed question with development!! suck!! im gonna study both chapters for my o levels!! promise....

anyway... after my pray, i went to play pool.. at kenneth's place... the others were kinda quite... all tired like hell.... we didnt play much... played for onli one game.... then went off......thenwe jus chit chat ah... then went off at 5.....

tomolo... me goin orchard.. wah.. long time neber go leh... hmm.... we wanna collect the lineyard from perfect 10..... then maybe if im lucky, i can stand to win $500 voucher at heeren!!! hahaz!! my dreams!!! okok... im tired!! update again....

No comments: